Wednesday, October 20, 2010

personal whine session

UPDATE. about 2 hours later. The drugs have kicked in YAY.

I feel like I have a tension headache that is not instantly retreating after taking naproxen + my stomach is whining even after having some hot cereal. I live in the 21st century and I sweat some things I have little to no control over, but I am not aware of stressing about anything extra today and I hardly ever get tension headaches. Only sinus headaches and sometimes ' haven't had enough caffeine today' headaches and I know how to deal with them, and my stomach is usually pretty well cast iron unless I try to take ibuprofen on an empty stomach. I've never had to worry about eating with the naproxen stuff.

I don't like having physical symptoms of stress, especially when I don't know what it is that I need to ' let go and let god'. or even if I what I need to do is take some sort of action about a situation instead of just feeling like a leaf caught in a current. I just have lots of little stresses, no one big thing as far as I can tell.

OK I guess that is enough self pity rambling.

No comments: