Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A canter is the cure for every evil

I love that quote from Benjamin Disraeli almost as much as I love getting a canter on Shade. I can hardly wait to see if she can maintain clear lungs when I stop the tri-hist granules. Only went a couple miles, mostly walking but it felt GOOD. Ole was so happy to go that he barely minded the sand burrs which are still pretty thick. Mia wanted to come but she has the run of the place all night so I didn't feel bad making her stay home. She knows burrs are thick heading east so she always zooms west and forces me to ride that way if I let her 'join' me. Since she is so bull-headed and I have to go her direction and then turn around however quickly she decided she has had enough yada yada I have to be in a rare very accommodating mood to take her along when I'm riding anymore. I finished my last book of a trio of a fantasy series by Terry Goodkind I had bought. WooHoo now I have something I can send to my sailer through Soldiers Angels. OTOH, Blarghh I forgot to grab them today so I wont get anything out until tomorrow.

No comments: