Tuesday, October 19, 2010

fill in --Sadie is at a trainers

oh yeah I was going to wait and copy/paste from the forum post I did about it. On the board that the IP nazi blocked my work IP# at so I cant do it until I get home. Well off to see if I have email from the trainer or I have to contact her to get news.

I hauled Sadie to a trainer saturday. I had never got around to hauling her anywhere so she got thrown into the deep end. Practiced loading a bit and fed her her feed one morning standing in the trailer then today I too Grey Moun along to model that the trailer is just another place to stand and eat hay and took her down the interstate about 1.5 hours to the trainer.

The only glitch is she did not want to back out of the trailer which she had been doing well in practice. Well I was using the stock trailer so no biggie I let her turn around and she was fine to come out then. I'm using an endurance rider that also does training. I had thought I might use trailpal's trainer K but when trailpal moved to DC I didn't want to send my 'baby' over 4 hours away. I have a good feeling that Sadie is in good hands. Grey got to stretch his legs and then go in the adjacent stall/run for a drink if wanted and he offered to stay too, much nicer digs than our sand hill with 3-sided shed.

No comments: