Saturday, October 9, 2010

OK God/Cindy thank you for confirming its time

Cindy was back to I'll wait by the hay feeder today so I gave her bute again. I may end up going 2-3 days on, 1 day off these next 2.5 weeks. Skipped thursday and she still seemed good on friday when she got dosed again but she is taking it easy again today. Seems off from what I expect, bute is fairly fast acting. It is not a real long time so I could maybe not skip any days but I don't want her to have a painful ulcer in her final days either. I hope Grey doesn't miss her too much. He has been more buddy with Shade due to them traveling together until I retired him and them being in the same paddock so I don't think he'll pine too hard. Shade will be pleased in about 1 week when I send Sadie off to training. She thinks the hungry youngster is pesty. But she'll appreciate Sadie more when Sadie starts sharing hauling my fat butt duties I think.

No comments: