Friday, October 8, 2010

Nothing is ever easy

The blasted bute finally kicked in or something and Cindy seems to be feeling better the last couple days. But I'm not canceling the appointment to have her put down. I've had a knot in my gut about her having a slip on ice and ending up with a painful ruptured tendon and ignoring those gut feelings usually leads to regrets. Even if we have a mild winter I will not beat myself up (much) about sending her across the bridge still feeling good. Heck I was bumming through wednesday that I had already left it too long when she didn't want to move much even after getting the first few doses of bute. I think I'll let myself off the hook for doing any election volunteering. I want to spend some time letting Cindy graze in the yard, where there is a tiny bit of grass, work with Sadie a bit and should ride too.

No comments: