Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh crap

there is a mini-review tomorrow morning. I did not register it was vet day when it was announced via email thursday. I am losing all kinds of brownie points lately, forgetting conflicting appointments and not notifying the bosses right away. Sadly I do not care much either.

CRAP AGAIN: "As part of Nov. 5 retreat evening entertainment... having a small performance/open mike program" Some co-workers are quite talented and most also understand playing something light and entertaining that is WELL WITHIN their talents. But it only takes being stuck having to politely listen to ONE that does not follow those principles to ruin a 1/2 hour or more not just their actual tortured 'recital' performance period for me. Plus I don't have ANY talent so I can't participate, just have to clap enthusiastically for the good ones and politely for any snot who is just imposing on everyone's time.

No comments: