Tuesday, October 26, 2010

great, more tears.

I could have done without mom offering to stay home from hunting and do chores if I am on the fence about putting Cindy down. I know she can't help being a clingy sentimental sap; but I made the decision, it was NOT easy but I do feel it is right. It is right for me because I don't feel like I am robbing the horse of precious days, I feel that I am ensuring she doesn't end up enduring any hours of agony. I have given quite a bit of bute and used lots of DMSO trying to make sure Cindy has good last days, because I'd hate to have a painful ending of life color her memory of life with me. I do believe animals have some memory of their life after they die.

ALSO, sister only had her breast biopsy today, not a week ago like originally planned and I had been wondering why I had not heard about any results yet. They took tissue from both breasts. Sis is sore and she and B are staying in Bismarck overnight; a wise decision, especially since weather is crappy up there. I haven't been sure how much I should worry. I had to have a biopsy years ago when I was in college and it was nothing so I've been thinking this will prove to be benign but it is not a sure thing. Darn it, N already had to deal with a Melanoma, and having lymph nodes removed from her neck as a precaution in case the cancer cells had spread, she should have good health now, but life doesn't go along making things fair.

No comments: