Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How can a quart plastic jar hide so well?

Dr Mike left me a container of tri-hist granules to give Shade. Except I couldn't find them when I went to feed her. I looked everywhere I could think of. I cannot fathom how a white plastic 'jar' of something could be so hard to find even in our mess. I even called the vet office that he must have left them in his truck. Well he looked and didn't find them so unless they were perched on the truck and fell onto the road as he pulled out they must be around our place somewhere, but its quite likely I'll just have to buy a replacement jar. Gaah I hate the way I mislay and lose things.

I also scheduled for Cindy to be euthed on Oct 27th. I think it will be a bit easier now that I scheduled it. Hope so anyway.

No comments: