Monday, February 21, 2011

Wormed horses today

Got them all (mini's and AJ as well as the groups that include my own horses. I did this instead of riding Lady. By the time I got myself outside I did not have time to do both. Vacuumed the upstairs hall and wiped down more dust laden surfaces in my bathroom today. Stupid sinus pain is back maybe? Hurts behind my eye. I could blame that on too much looking at my laptop, but it feels like its the sinus with less focus on the cheekbone area maybe. Lady was hard to worm. Well I came from the off-side to make sure her mouth was empty and then she relaxed a bit. I don't remember having much trouble when I first had her here from KS, one time she acted goofy but I was thinking it was the weight tape. Maybe I didn't worm her again. Oh well she settled down after I got the wormer tube in her mouth the first time. Goofy mare. I have to call my farrier, I thought I had the next appointment written on calendar but if I did, mom threw it away w/o transferring the info.

No comments: