Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Uncle? Help? Whingefest?

Sinus pressure/pain is back. Called HMO, they set up appt. but Doc called me and said "dont bother" I will write you a script for the 1st AB that worked and set you up to get a scan. She wants me to give what I'm on until friday and then call for scan on monday if the Zpack AB isn't working. I don't know if I'll make it that long but I'll wait till tomorrow for the Zpack I guess.

Called the oil royalty company and the fax I sent thursday didn't go through. Must send again. NOW. really I am going to stop typing and do this. I think I'll go home early if I don't start feeling better. I'm not in sharp pain but the pressure is bugging me and I'm counting hours until I can take the next rotation of alleve or tylenol again. What a drag.

***UPDATE*** I did not get a ph call after faxing again so I schlepped to the post office and sent a hard copy with certified mail so I will know when the oil management company gets it. I should probably send sibs checks. Really would like to wait and see what happens with the royalty checks first. If they make adjustment based on the date of the stipulation I will not get anything back from the brother. I suppose I could send something anyway as show of good faith but am feeling mulish since I have gone to so much trouble already trying to straighten things out.

I should type up a holiday letter and send out since I whiffed on christmas letters. and I really should tackle the CO data project, I don't feel like concentrating but it isn't going to increase any sinus headache and it might distract me.

No comments: