Friday, February 18, 2011

crikey maybe I am allergic

I had some headache last night but they felt different, more localized and I was not so generally stuffed up. I did take a percocet twice, I would say they zone me out, don't do diddly squat on the actual pressure that I can tell. I tried taking naproxin in hopes I could sleep through but I think I'll stick with ibuprofen for a bit even though its a colossal pain finding something wheat free to eat to keep tummy happy.

Ole HAD to go out and run off some coyotes. Darned lazy old man dad was just bellering at him instead of letting him out. Running off the coyotes is the ONE useful thing dad's stupid dog does so I was crabby that *I* had to let him out to do this and wait around and wait around for him to come back but I did use the time to apply heat to my sinuses and back which was feeling tight and sore. I finally put on a coat and went outside and hollered until he came back. Stupid dog took the long way around too. I would have opened the driveway gate for him and I'm sure he could have cut through the bottom pasture but he went clear around the entire pasture. I was worried he was asking to get shot since that took him near neighborhood houses. But he did finally show up. Someday I am going to get a solid 7-8 hours of sleep, and probably wake up with a complaining back when I do LOL.

No comments: