Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rats rats rats rats --headaches are back

So now I am scared to eat rice but wondering if it was the corn I put in the goulash I made that was the problem. Or maybe it was the dust from my cleaning. Or maybe there is still a bacterial infection. DARN IT -- I will make as big of a change in my eating habits as it takes if it will prevent these damn headaches but if I am going to get tease responses where I feel better and then the headaches come back and I cant isolate the triggers I'll never get anywhere --and I ate rice friday night before I had the good nights sleep --BUT the web reading I did suggested that this sinusitis swelling response can take up to a day after eating the trigger food. Oh I hope the allergy testing gives information. Some reading I have done suggest that the skin testing can miss things and a blood test is more reliable. So I hope they will give me a blood test for allergies if the skin test doesn't show anything, OR take a culture to look for bacteria or fungi in the sinuses, well that is jumping ahead - I should just hope the skin test shows response to some things that will explain this and I can eat gluten free, or wheat and soy free or whatever and be ok.

No comments: