Friday, February 25, 2011

If that cat could talk ....

I love that song lyric "If that cat could talk, what tales he'd tell, about Della and the dealer and the dog as well, but the cat was cool and he never said a mumbling word".

Boots is BACK! YAY, mom and dad, who did not write him off right away as I had done. Dad thought he saw the dogs chase Boots when he fed hay last night so he locked Mia in the backyard and then he and mom went out before they went to bed and called, Mom said she was too hoarse to talk so she meowed and Boots answered back and they were able to catch him and bring him in. Mom hollers upstairs to let me know "We found Boots", I reply "Is he in the house?" wondering if I needed to go out and help catch him now he was found, mom replies "Yes in the house" so I reply "WooHoo". And if Boots could talk to me he probably could tell some tales of his 20+ hour adventure. Now I want to get an entryway door so I have another layer of cat security. Its already framed with a doorway, just never had a door in the frame since we bought the place. We could also probably save a bit of money on heating by having a door and keeping the entryway cooler than the rest of the house. If I am functioning this weekend I'll have to measure and then see if there are used doors in that size or how much an interior door would cost.

No comments: