Monday, February 21, 2011

Chipping away at cleaning

Geez I had really let things go. I have plastic drawer units on my bathroom counter because there is no built in vanity or cupboards and it was like the crud one finds under a fridge behind the larger one. I vacuumed the stairs last night and picked up some of mom's clutter from the top of the hall. Well mom would say some of the clutter is mine, she wants me to sort through her outgrown clothes to select anything I want. Well I really don't need tops and have not been in the mood to mess with that. I wouldn't care if she had just given them away. Painting clutter is all hers though. I painted my bedroom and 'might' suck it up and paint the bathroom some time but I HATE to paint and she is the one who isn't working, she could do like dad and just spend 1 to 3 hours a day chipping away at the projects when she doesn't feel up to going full time but if she can't grind it out in a couple of long days she doesn't do projects it seems.

Sinusitis or whatever seems a bit better today. I have started taking just 2 ibuprofen and then if I need something sooner than 6 hours I take 2 more in 3 or 4 hours. I'm not sure if the gluten avoidance attempts are helping make this possible or just tincture of time but it feels better to me than taking the maximum ibuprofen and then taking tylenol between doses. Cannot wait to have the whole sinusitis episode behind me and just deal with usual minor neck back and leg issues from being in my 40's and having lived life for enjoyment rather than maximal preservation. I think I will ride Lady again today but might punt again on touching Sadie. I don't want to do something stupid with the young horse, plus I'm trying to get/keep Lady ready to be ridden by D's friend K.

No comments: