Saturday, February 19, 2011

6 hours straight sleep last night - allergy looking likely

So its looking like an allergy to wheat or cinnamon probably has been complicating things. I woke up at 6:xx to pee and flushed my nose out while I was up. Got a pretty big wad of yellow/green gunk. I did not have any pain though so I just went back to bed instead of taking more NSAIDs or another percocet. So I am completely symptom free and full of energy today --NOT. I do feel up to riding shortly and I did sweep my room and finish dusting before going back to surfing the web while sitting on the couch. Maybe removing the dust bunnies will keep the recovery going LOL. I do feel somewhat stuffy and my nose is irritated (I think too much saline rinsing irritates it but the rinsing has been the lesser evil)

I have GOT to buckle down and really clean upstairs so that its not nasty in 2 weeks if D and her friend K drive out to test ride Lady. The plan is they would stay overnight and drive back on sunday. So I also have to get in gear and call the brand inspector to find out what I need to get Lady brand inspected.

No comments: