Monday, December 20, 2010

Well I'll be up that late --wonder if I'll see the lunar eclipse

I hope its not too cloudy to see it. I might flip the outdoor breakers to see if I can squelch the light pollution from all the yardlights and see it from inside the nice warm house. I could potentially adjust my sleeping hours to get interested in astronomy but I think I'd need access to a nice, heated observatory. I get chilled and am done in nothing flat for big stuff that can be seen with naked eye, but I have to be outside to see it. Also my touchy neck complains about twisting up to try to see things. Yeah excuses. As with nature shows its nicer to just see the best pictures compiled into a presentation than sit there in live time. I only like my nature from the back of my horse :P

No comments: