Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Blahs:

Had to look it up while I was waiting on cpu program to work or not . its "The Blah" with no ess.

This was a funny kids book IIRC, I may not be spelling it right though. A pretty good nights sleep last night had my back/SI feeling mostly good after being very tight when I finally left work. Thanks Ole for sleeping with mom or on the couch :P I hate to shut him out when he wants to sleep with me cuz I think he'll be more likely to run off at 1st chance then. He's actually been pretty good lately, knock wood. I have been remembering to put him on his trap pretty good but he has stayed a few times not on it the last few weeks. Rode Shade today, my back felt like it was tightening shortly after I dismounted. Probably created some new tensions with her jumping a bit but I just loff riding her, if I were to be very honest I get a bit of an ego boost being able to ride the 'jumpy arab' -- scare quotes because she and Grey both do the spooks but its almost always just one jump and done, not like having to stay centered on a horse and calm them down as they whirl around or anything.

Stopped at the convenience/gas station and got a breakfast burrito for lunch. I have only cooked one lunch since I realized I was tired of the frozen lunches. Mom had made a big pan of lasagna, there was the staff potluck, and I've gotten breakfast burrito's a couple times on my way to work. I'd probably be horrified to know the # of fat grams in these. Someone local makes them and sells them through that station. I'm not even sure I can say they are tasty as they are so spicy hot I don't taste much else. But I like them and I feel like the spicy helps wake me up :P

Got to work to find a frozen screen so I had to reboot and it is work that is giving me blahs. Perhaps I should consider quitting this summer. I wish I had consulted with siblings about the oil shares last year, if I had included them in correspondence from cousin and they had not opted to go in full shares I might not have felt obligated to divvy up, oh well I could live in WY on the revenue from the shares I retained if it continued at last months level, I'd just hate to be relying on that. I need to try to estimate the costs I would have, maybe look into buying into a Service Master business or something. Or just get over being whiny about work :P

No comments: