Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Drivers license renewed -check


Thank goodness that is done. I had actually forgotten about doing it this week, but I dinked around too slowly this morning and then found I had to mess with Grey's knee so I didn't get my hair washed before having to get to the chiro appt and it was driving me nuts. The DL place is in the same old shopping center as the nearest hair place so after I got my hair washed and cut I went and got the DL renewal done. They had a lot of people in line but got me through with arriving at 4:18 and they close at 5 -well the poor picture gal still had some behind me at 5:15 so good on the staff there for being efficient and courteous to everyone.

Photo is just me at my desk, I don't get to see what the DL pic will look like until they mail the completed new license. They punched a hole in my current license and gave me a 4x10 sheet of paper that is my temporary. Hopefully I wont need to show my DL until the new one arrives.

Daily whine: I noticed my throat starting to feel raw while waiting to get my DL picture taken. It doesn't feel like just dehydration although I have only quaffed caffeinated drinks all day so its possible. I don't want to get sick, I hate being sick, especially with a dratted cold.

No comments: