Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas list

Probably stupid to do here, but I can copy it to a better printer option.

What I DONT want. Elec. jack for horse trailer. If I use a bottle jack it goes pretty decent. Rather have that several hundred dollars going somewhere else.

What I do want.

Replacement floorboard -oops I think i mean runningboard, the floor is solid or I would fix immediately. on the trailer.

Brakes checked, repaired if needed, bearings packed on the big trailer

My sky hook from little trailer moved to big trailer, needs replacement backing pieces and maybe a bolt or two.

Cupboard installed over the window in my LQ area like Naomi's trailer has.

Step on my pickup box (maybe one on each side)

*for Ed or Naomi ---
I could use the third boxed set of Terry Goodkinds Wizards first rule series.

I could use some CW or classic rock CD's

No comments: