Thursday, December 23, 2010

please no sinus infection

Hope the episode at 2:30am was brought on by the dental cleaning, I don't want to stay home with disappointed parents and feeling tired/scared to ride in case I get a sudden bout of painful sinus pressure -- talk about a careful what you wish for moment.


Office 12:44. I think the pushy boss who remembers "I asked you to understand every line of the code" where I remember "understand the readme file and how to run the code" with no foreknowledge that I was going to have to convert said code to read new format, let alone the sticky mess I think I have is on vacation this week. How nice would it be *IF* I had I known in advance so I would have known to push through as far as I could get and ask any questions that came up while he was still around.

There are very few cars in the parking lot. Well that is typical. They only give Christmas day (Christmas eve this year since 25th is saturday) as an official holiday but with generous PTO that is generally flexible for everyone to take, even with just short notice, the place is usually pretty dead the 2-3 days before Christmas.

No comments: