Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Forgot to drive the pickup today

I should drive it some time this week. Going to try to drive it 2-3 times a month this winter and hopefully avoid having clogged fuel injectors again cuz that $$$ repair bill sucked.

The wrap was still in place on Grey's right knee. Knee still looks swollen but I think less than yesterday. Yeah photo progression would be good -but I'm so non-talented at lining up shots that I probably couldn't tell much anyway. The actual scratch/poke did not seem to be draining much. I put the same stuff on it again today anyway. His cut on his LH foot (very technical term :P ) looks like it is healing fairly well.

I didn't move fast enough to think about riding. It did not feel too pleasant until I fetched Ole in before leaving for work at 11 am, but I was only wearing jeans and a jacket so it would have been fine for riding in my winter breeches if I'd had more ambition.

No comments: