Thursday, December 7, 2017

So in my effort to get rid of clutter I have my bathtub full of wicker baskets

I felt like I had to clean them a bit before taking them to Sal. Army to donate.    Was feeling like I will never get to having the house and personal paperwork in order and went "Well DO what you can do in the sewing/project room, which was deciding that some bagged stuffed animals and the wicker baskets can go to Salvation Army tomorrow after the baskets have had a day to dry thoroughly after their showers.

Monday I wrote a thank-you card to B for riding with me to Moab,  buying some of the diesel, doing some driving and keeping me sane.   I used a big envelope from work and printed out some of the MRER newsletter with convention speakers in case B would want to attend and/or join the regional group next year.   Tuesday I wrote a thank-you to the RM whose free ride I won in raffle last year and never used and on the way home I went "I'm pretty sure I forgot to address the envelope to B before dropping it in the mail last night.   I hope my return address label stayed on and it comes to the house so I can remedy things and not have any "you shouldn't use work envelopes for personal letters" blowback.




No comments: