Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Daily writing therapy

I'm thinking I will drop the bag of clothes for Salvation Army off tomorrow if I am not running too late.   I had thought I would wait and try to have more stuff designated to go to them but I think I need the motivation factor of having that bag gone.   I have the bottom shelf of bookcase in workroom nearly clear.   So I could move some of the horse books and magazines and old mystery books from the downstairs coffee table and then put some of dad's gun magazines in the coffee table.  That would be much more tidy than his stack next to the TV.   As I make progress upstairs it may make sense to bring one bookcase downstairs for those magazines, but this would give me some reward w/o having to get to the point of moving a big bookcase.   There is also now shelf space in the downstairs office and I can probably move magazines there as well.

I am trying to get rid of some of the crap I have just dumped in the garage.  If I get rid of crap that I put there first then Dad should be OK with me moving some of his stuff so we can find things.  It will take me a month or more just to get my crap out of there, but I have recycled enough stuff that Mom had in the storage shed that I can see shelf space there so I am starting to think about moving yard and garden items that have lived in the garage to the storage shed where it makes more sense for them to live.  

No comments: