Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Dropped stuff at the learning center this morning

Hoo boy,  it felt like a marathon of effort grabbing the stuff to take this morning, then trying to find a parking spot before giving up and just using a lot 1/2 a block away across a street and making 2 trips.  Plus dad looked like he was afraid I'd haul him out next and was pestering me about Xmas cards.  I will go ahead and order an extra 20 I think, even though I bet we have 20 old cards from 2 years ago because I do like how the composite picture and background came out for this years cards.  

 But the stuff is in its new home,  I rewarded myself with stopping at ChikFilA on way to work and was just in time for the meeting.   My test of taking out a second psuedo-range clock solution for LEO POD orbit solutions worked.   I have now got to look at the orbit overlaps and see if the orbits make sense or if there are good CHI-square and RMS values but the solutions are junk.

I was laying in bed this morning excited with thinking about all the stuff I can take to convention to see if it will sell.  I have got to decide whether to stay Friday night at hotel, I am thinking I might do this since I want to sell stuff and I always have such a hard time getting there in the morning (but that tends to be me dragging my feet because of 'ugh, go and interact with a bunch of people ALL day' more than that it is not possible to feed horses and get going in time to get there before it starts.)

I am getting into full nerd mode on the de-cluttering, but its good.   There is a lot of stuff that needs dealt with and if I can plug into the nerd/ almost OCD mode but not burn out it increases the odds in favor of me actually dealing with most of it. 

No comments: