Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I must force myself to take pictures and put stuff up for sale

I don't like the hassle factor of having to reply and ship stuff but I want this stuff gone, sooner than MRER convention and without the strong possibility of having to take a lot of stuff back home after doing a 'vender table'

Or do I?    I could pay for a table and just put the stuff there w/o doing much monitoring and then I'd only have to take pics of whatever doesn't sale.   If I set up some boxes or bags of what I would take I would still be sorting through things and getting them ready and I could take pics afterwards only of whatever didn't sell there.    Hmm, I think I will do this.  I am not getting a good vibe out of the endurance tack and horses FB group.   I may just go with EBAY for stuff I have to sell online.   Well, writing things out has clarified the issue in my mind.  This should help me focus on finding homes for mom's toys and books.

I need to post some books in lots on EBAY.  I'm ready to re-home the Dell Shannon books unless sis wants to take them.

I wonder what is best time to call the learning center?  I suppose I should just call and if they are too busy to talk they can give me a good time to call or give me an email addy.  I'm not sure if getting the recycle items/trash out of the storage shed early is great for the mental rewards of de-cluttering since I don't go in there often, but I do feel like I need to make some space in there for stuff I want out of the garage but still want to keep at least for now and I am really ready to remove at least my crap from the garage, plus try to impose some order on tools and things of Dads and remove recycle jars and stuff that mom was storing in there before the overflow had to go to the storage shed.   Heh, when I get everything cleared out my work is going to notice a drop in the amount of stuff they are sending to the recycling center.   But they want to be green, they should be happy that the stuff is going into their recycling stream rather than a landfill and we only have dumpster service to a landfill available 'out in the country' where I live.



No comments: