Thursday, December 28, 2017

Got some waterseal today

Took me two passes down the paint products aisle to spot it.  Its store brand but that is fine.  They also had metal flashing which I guess I'll need to buy when I fix the shed roof properly since the gap is so large at the west end.   I suppose I should find a youtube on roofing to see what all should be done.   

I'm hitting mental resistance on my de-cluttering.   I shall have to push through it.  There is plenty of binders of paper handouts of Mom's that I can just recycle, no thought required.  If I can keep the habit going during these ughhh spells I believe I will keep coming up with ways to re-use or re-home stuff that isn't just plastic or paper to recycle.  

I have to fetch Lady home on Saturday.  Its cool that they kept her this long, I figured I'd get a message shortly after daylight savings ended, but it will mean I have to do a quick redneck fix on the roof between the time dad gets up and when I have to take off with the trailer to fetch her.   Weather forecast is flurries on Sunday so I'd like to get the temporary fix done on Saturday.  

And I have to make a commitment to start sorting out tack items to take to convention on Sunday.  I hope the on-call at work will be nicely behaved just sending emails.   I have to look at my ground-based set up.  Usually I miss something there and have to do some edits to get things going again.




No comments: