Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thank you Sadie (and Jo-trainer)

I just rode Sadie for the first time at home. Lets see, need to try the Wintec saddle because Shade's barefoot was wanting to tilt off to the side. Wear slicker soled boots so my foot doesn't stick when I abort getting on because the saddle is slipping towards me. Then when I tighten the cinch and try again it would be good if dirt bikes don't ride by right after I get centered in the saddle ....

But Sadie handled everything just as calmly as an old school marm. We walked around for a couple minutes after she was done watching the bikes go down the road. Then I got off, let her eat a bit of grain while I untacked --needed a vise grips to get my cinch undone -- never had a problem with Shade but the billets were not wanting to come loose another reason to see if the wintec will work.

=====
posted this a bit ago. MOM had to go and harsh my mood by whining "did anyone feed CJ his medicated grain yet, or do I HAVE to" Well if you cannot ask me nicely as the FAVOR that it is to do it then you will have to do it yourself. I am DONE taking on extra care for her and dad's horses just as a matter of course. I work full time and they don't even work part time.

No comments: