Monday, November 29, 2010

Brrr

No snow here, but a cold raw wind blowing. How nice that the cold held off until after the 4 day weekend :)

Grey's cut looked pretty good, lots of sand under the bandage and with the cold I decided its a good time to see what happens with no more bandage so I sprayed some alumashield on it to hopefully have some barrier for germs and grit. I had thought I would do a dry bandage for a day or 2 but if sand is getting in there it would be counter productive to have a wrap to rub that sand against the wound and skin. Crossing fingers that things continue to heal. At least he hasn't been sore to walk on it since the first 2-3 days.

OMG, I have got to just be more careful to avoid known 'my button' pushers or avoid some places altogether. I was this || close to dragging something to a different board with some redacting to make situation more anonymous. I need to worry about my own life instead of seeking out a sympathetic ear for my thoughts about some bad situation all around and party A shares some blame and should not just be getting sympathy. For heavens sake I know how groups operate and the group is almost always sympathetic to the viewpoint of one of their own, why am I letting this fill me with angst? I would have said that I do not place any of that group on a pedestal now if I ever did; but perhaps I was lying to myself because I am sure having difficulties in just MMOB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read a insufficient of the articles on your website now, and I extremely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap period roster and last will and testament be checking back soon. Divert check in view my put as highly and fail me conscious what you think. Thanks.