Thursday, November 18, 2010

its not even friday yet?

That sounds SO whiny, but I do feel a bit whiny. I am not getting up early after the time change but I am feeling tired at work well before the end of the day. Maybe I need to take super duper vitamins or get one of those fancy lamps but I'll probably adjust in a bit. Just going to feel blah for a few weeks. Too bad the holidays tend to feel like extra stresses to me rather than a pick me up to counter the shortening days. Just call me MS grinch LOL I am not a miss or mrs.

Grey's cut is probably healing ok. The duct tape is tearing off within 24 hours so I'll have do daily bandage changes until I either take a strap out of a size 1 boot and see if that can be kept on or I decide the cut is ready to scab over and help it along with wonder dust. I put a saline wrap on again today. The cut does seem to be healing at the edges but lots of 'plasma' or something in the center yet. However unless I buy some maxi or mini pads tonight I am out of absorbent materials, plus I have to get going earlier on saturday to get Paloma picked up and then proceed to Larkspur to get Sadie before the trainer has her birthday party to run at 1 pm. Hmm, I think I need to fix up an easy boot tomorrow regardless of whether I go with dry or wet dressing for the bandage.

No comments: