Wednesday, November 3, 2010

got rid of the fuel tank, getting a generator

I finally called the guy back that was interested in my fuel tank. He gave me $150 for it delivered to him. I think I paid $150 for it and picked it up myself but still, hardly any loss on it (except the new cap I bought that didn't help with the sloshing) and its GONE. WooHooo, I love CL, I got rid of my stair stepper, found Lady/Paloma a home for a couple years, the wood chipper I bought via CL was a bust but at least with reselling it on CL it was NOT taking up space forever after I bought it and it didn't work out, that was a $ hit but chalk up to learning experience.

This morning I overheard dad calling to see about renting a generator. Way $$ so I told him we should just buy one, then I proceeded to do a quick search on CL and dad will pick up a honda 2500 watt model tomorrow on his way to Meeker --hopefully. With luck it will be a generator I am happy with, I have debated getting myself one and had been watching CL somewhat but wasn't sure what I wanted. With dad breaking his generator I pulled the trigger. Hopefully this Honda works out for me but I feel like if it doesn't I'll resell it and have a better idea what I really want.

No comments: