Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Grey's cut today

His cut is on the inside heel bulb of his LH foot. The outside heel bulb looked bruised today so I left the easyboot off after I had the new saline pad & wrap on. I hope the duct tape will hold up without the boot, but I couldn't be having the treatment cause worse problems. The cut itself does not look horrible and Grey is walking better. I syringed his tucoprim into him. I was not ready to even risk 1/2 dose on whether he might eat it with a more molasses sweet feed instead of his usual grain.


Mom announced last night that they want to go up to ND for two weeks starting Nov 29. Will this work for me?

Work for me how? Yes I can cover farm chores while they are gone. No I wont blow two weeks of precious vacation doing this. One week tops is what I would be willing to do. Sis has surgery Nov 23. Mom is thinking this will work good for her still being off work and recuperating. How can I frame to mom that I think sis will NOT WANT to be a hostess so soon? So mom and dad better just get a motel unless they are prepared to be helping sis out with things, not be expecting to be entertained in any way, including visiting or help with the getting the football game they want going etc etc --- and for god sakes not creating a mess that sis will have to clean up eventually. I'm not even sure how much buffering I can do if I go along for first part of trip, sis doesn't need to listen to rest of family squabbling either.

No comments: