Monday, April 19, 2010

wormed horses today

must worm AJ and Cindy later. I was tired and wanting to get going. Should not have bothered, I forgot to get feed, and have not been very productive at work. Oh well. Substitute calendar entry: Shade, Grey, Razz, Sadie and CJ wormed with 2x safeguard on Apr 19, 2010. Does anyone worm with just 1x safeguard? I usually worm less often then normal and only rotated ivermectin some with the safeguard when Dr Mike recommended it for young Sadie. But I only had 5 doses of ivermectin unless I use up the injectable stuff I bought to dose the minis and Sadie when she was really light. I should use it up its getting old -- I wouldn't care to inject it, but I just syringe it orally anyway. Lots of folks who have huge horse herds do that to save some dough.

No comments: