Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Well I was dismissed from jury duty

I really did not want to serve -who does want to take up 2-3 days and it was a non felony sex assault case involving a 15 year old girl with the defense saying it was a false accusation. My gut reaction was EWWW, but I felt like I could not claim I cant be objective on the questionaire. But the DA used me has his last discretionary dismissal. I thought I might be a candidate for defense dismissal, scratching my head a bit that it was the DAs, but still WooHoo, I'm not tied up with a civic duty the next two days.

I miss Peekaboo. I'll probably get another cat. Mom said something about giving up since we've had a run of bad luck of cats getting lives cut short. BUT I didn't want another dog when Ludwig died and the parents got 2 that have been plenty of stress to me, I'll get myself a cat when I'm ready. Maybe I'll try to get an older indoor only cat. Kittens always want to roam and its too hard to keep them in as often as we are in and out with the dogs.

No comments: