Friday, April 9, 2010

at least the work week is over

I actually wrote a program for work that I think will be useful for decreasing processing outages, so sort of ending on a good note workwise. But I feel almost unbearably restless in general. A new worry from our wonderful government almost every day it seems and I just don't know what I should do to try to thwart the madness. I was slow trying to contact anyone about riding so I'll probably just be stuck riding from home again. Well I'm not STUCK if I don't have a 'date' to meet someone else, the horse is ok to ride solo in a new place but its just hard to motivate to hook up the trailer. And my sinuses have been so stuffy all week. They said today on the local news that the pollen counts are super high. At least that is a good sign that I am not getting more allergic as I age.

No comments: