Monday, April 19, 2010

blue monday

Perhaps I will have to take a break from internet, or some of the old haunts anyway. I have such a cynical outlook to much of it lately. Certainly wouldn't hurt to do something productive instead. I'm just so bummed when old buddies are rooting for us to become the USSA. How can they not understand how badly that system works after all the examples out there? And if they really think its a great system there are many countries they can move to, why must they try to ruin my country?

LOL --just as I thought. When the great and mighty queen posts that she wrapped her horses leg with a drawing agent on a telfa pad when she went to ride and found he was ouchy without doing a complete check because he had a tendon strain a week or 2 ago and he had to tell her that was making the leg hurt worse and upon listening to him she finds a cut and scrape under the 'dirt' all the LIW lavish praise for listening to the horse. No one dares express the thought that OK, but mere humans should always always always make sure a horses leg is CLEAN before putting on a wrap because dirt can cause abrasions under a wrap anyway and some horses may be too stoic or always fuss at wraps to where the mere humans might miss that they were making things worse. There was a time I would have. Perhaps I will yet, I used to get so mad there and almost wish to be banned, now I still read there some but I have less and less interest. Hmmm, are there enough people I do want to educate vs all the tongue lickers that know everything or know that the queen knows everything? Sometimes I really wonder if queen is having serious memory/logic issues too, it does not seem like my perception of her to just throw a wrap on without checking things and getting every spec of dirt off a leg first.

No comments: