Saturday, April 17, 2010

50% chance of rain in the springs, 20% here ..

Plus my stomach was doing flip flops as I finished my tea, before I checked the weather. Feels better after coffee and seeing 50% chance of rain at the poker ride site and just cool and 20% rain chance here, which gives me a good excuse to bail on trailering to the poker ride. But now I am feeling like a shirker. But I am going to bail, its over late now even if I fed, threw crap in the pickup and got on the road right now. I can stack AJ's hay and get a decent ride on Shade here at home to salve my ego and if I have a wee stomach bug and not just nerves, I wont be stuck on the interstate. I think it was nerves though. I am a freak but not to the point that coffee settles my tummy if its physically not right.

Plus maybe I'll find my camera's image card and take some pictures. AJ is almost finished shedding off and is looking great. I swear that horse changes from looking too thin to too chubby with just a small swing in weight. He has a high backbone so just a bit thinner and that looks dramatic but then he puts on a bit of weight and his flanks look dimply.

No comments: