Monday, January 2, 2012

Still on the de-cluttering roll

Went through the hall closet yesterday. Have room to put some of my seasonal bedding in there now. Starting on my bedroom now. 1/4 through the shelves in my closet and went through my drawers. Its a nice day and I want to ride but it is very rare that I get in a tossing mood so I do want to make as much progress as possible while I still have any steam. One good thing about the political suckitude is that its giving me this motivation. In the back of my mind I think I may want to emigrate to somewhere else if this country wont wake up and smell the coffee. If the U.S. is determined to go stupid perhaps Canada will become the better choice. Well regardless I'll either have a nicer living space, where I can find stuff easier or it'll be easier to pack up and move since the first pass of tossing junk will have been done already.

No comments: