Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sit on fingers, sit on fingers ....

Must not take it personally when someone else believes in "don't let a horse/dog/cat whatever go until they are absolutely in pain, not going to make it, whatever" I still sometimes have regrets with Cindy, but its on the "I wish she could have been spry into her 30's" rather than "did I let her go too soon" I have more regrets with the cats and dogs that the parents clung on to and I did not override them and I saw so much pain in these pet's eyes in their last hours. I know if I contract a terminal illness I'd want to place my critters with folks, that like me might err slightly on the too soon side. I'd put them down perfectly healthy rather than have someone that I KNOW clings on to a hurting critter be in charge of them.

No comments: