Sunday, January 8, 2012

Broncos WIN!

I could not just watch the game. Rode Shade at the start, just stayed in the pasture and rode. I really wanted to work on my seat a bit and have a relaxed horse. I was back in the house before the end of the 1st half. Then I went out and aired up the snow tires I put on my car yesterday. Borrowed dad's air wrench and he even has a hydraulic floor jack, that must be a recent purchase I didn't know we had it but it sure makes things quick and easy. Came back in and had to keep playing my solitaire mahjong game on the laptop rather than really watching the game as the Steelers caught up, tied the game, had the ball with a chance to go ahead but the defense sacked Ben Raplistburger to shut that down. Then must be the fastest OT ever. 80 yard TD pass on the first play. Nice long pass from Tebow to Thomas before the great run for the TD too.

I am not a big football, or any pro sports fan but take a mild interest in the home teams and it has been so fun with Tebow. I get an extra thrill with him doing well just because he wont hide his christianity and it makes the marxists fume. I was raised Luthern (coffee and cookies in the church basement is true) but also at least our preacher it was more slanted towards "pray in a closet" rather than making a show of piety --which really appeals to my shy nature. But in todays world I think its absolutely refreshing to have a Tebow, honoring god and praising Jesus openly and too bad if that makes someone a bit uncomfortable.

Saturday I woke up with a headache and dragged until after 4. Kept thinking I just needed caffeine and didn't take decongestant and alleve(TM) until about 2. But I am going to try to avoid wheat for a week or two just to see if there may be a mild wheat allergy going on. I did feel much better today so its probably not a cold or sinus issue.

No comments: