Wednesday, March 31, 2010

RTS- WTF?!

If you are offended by WTF its your problem for putting in the words btw.

I signed up for soldiers angels shortly after POTUS BS was elected. I like to use his adopted last name. I was spurred to get active in supporting our soldiers when I felt they no longer had a CIC who would have their back.

Monday I had a notice, labeled from a different post office than my local one that I had a RTS package. I called them and they said it was probably just a floating temp had used their forms on our route. So today after my chiro visit I walked acrossthe street to the post office. I was fearing it would be my last care package but thinking it should not be since I have not had letters returned and the customs form indicates the package should be treated as abandoned if delivery fails. Well its NOT my last care package, its the one I sent on Feb 17th!

Stewpid ARMY, I can buy that some cards had sticky labels that came off and could not be returned but I was out of labels and had just hand written my return address on some letters. And even if they closed down the FOB where my solider was they could have effing handed the package to someone at Bagram or something. the SA group has been pretty good I think and I have had emails that the unit is coming home, stop mail etc, but of course with my package back, plus never having heard from any of the soldiers I've had despite including email and cell ph address for texts my paranoia is up that nothing in the past 1.5 years has gone to an actual soldier overseas.

Plus I had sent fudge in this package, I cant eat much of it, trying to get back to my proper weight so I have to just share it with my mooching, lefty liberal co-workers now. GAAAH, I thought I had sent something nice to a patriot and now its going in the maws of a bunch of big state libs. I am so not a happy camper right now.

No comments: