Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday fun is limited to snarking today

I woke up this morning and thought I'd dodged virus bullet but I'm overheating easily and generally feeling like early virus stage. So no riding today, I took the dogs for a run but I just drove. Checked out the horse BB I still remain a member of. I used to really feel connected to several of the members but now reading it -especially the non horse stuff is mostly like reading dear Abby. Good for self esteem by comparison (wink). Plus there are a few people who post things there that I still am interested to read.

Anyhoo-Todays esteem booster is someone had changed paypal information which is admittedly a PITA, I tried and gave up doing that at one time, but they posted several items at once to ebay and ebay had their old paypal addy so buyers had to go through bunches of hoops to get her paid instead of using the pay now button on ebay. And she is whining loudly about the couple of buyers that didn't make it through that obstacle course. LOL, there was a time early on in this BB's life I could have pointed out (if I could find polite wording) that I think its reasonable for buyers to expect that SELLERs would have their shit together especially if one sees several other items from the seller which kind of implies the seller is an ebay regular and not a novice. But that time on the BB is long gone so hear I am just snarking to myself.

No comments: