Wednesday, March 10, 2010

At least I already had a mechanics appointment...

I turned my car off last night when I opened the gate, just coasted through the gate w/o starting it, had to wait a minute for Mia to come back in the yard, get back in the car and it wont start. Dad towed me to the mechanics, I declined to try push/pull starting of the car. I suppose I should have tried it as more diagnostic information. Oh well, the mechanic can probably get diagnostics anyway.

I took the dogs for a walk when we got back from the mechanics, then elected to have a sandwich and some tea while the flooring installer finished up giving mom and dad an estimate rather than asking him to move his car or trying to wiggle mom's car around so I could out. But WHY do people almost magnetically draw up behind whatever car I am going to be taking somewhere? My personal Murphy's law I think, LOL. I know there are lots worse types of Murphy I could be dealing with. It was snowing and now looks to have turned to rain. I think I will most likely skip taking an afternoon walk today. Maybe I'll do a couple laps of the building hallways and stairs later.

No comments: