Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ran today

I galloped on Shade and when I took my walk this afternoon I did 4 very short jogging sections. Thanks to friends and bloggers I am being inspired to be more active --thank goodness. If I don't have a late night binge I also ate pretty healthy and moderated calories today and yesterday. Please please let my body be triggered to release the weight gained the last few months sooner rather than later. I am going to have to wear mostly dress pants until then as I only have one pair of non ratty jeans that are not too tight, arghhh, I hate dress pants but I don't want to buy fat jeans, I want to lose this blubber. I'll break down and wear the ratty casual pants before I buy new fat jeans. I don't have that strong of vanity but I've been feeling fat and icky lately. I sure wish I had changed my bad ways in the fall when I knew I was snacking way too much and often on rich foods but it didn't seem to be changing my clothes size. Oh well, I did not and now I'll have to fight the battle of the bulges.

No comments: