Monday, March 22, 2010

Ole had better stop acting like a demoncrat politician


Refusing to listen to the people who work and pay to keep things going. Dammed dog, I could TELL he heard me calling, he stopped and glanced at me. Then he figured I can't catch up to him on foot so he friggin ignored me till I came back with car after taking Mia home. I can give the effin dog a permanent dirt nap, and if he keeps virtually flipping me off I may break one of these days and rid myself of the aggravation once and for all. I had taken the dogs for a pretty good walk at that point and Ole got a double run yesterday, dad took the dogs with the car so I could ride w/o having to deal with Mia and Ole also went with me and Shade.

OTOH all I can do to the friggin dirty politicians is try to make sure they have to find a new job in January but they have already passed my tipping point and I will find a small way to do that every day just so I can say 'TAKE THAT you SCUM!'

In happier news I had a nice ride on Shade yesterday. I'm still stuck in my rut of riding about 1/2 as far as I should but she is shedding away, feels strong, positively glowed in the sun, I don't know how I ended up owning such a beauty both in body and spirit, very blessed I am there.

No comments: