Thursday, March 18, 2010

WooHoo I rode this morning

Then my first post got lost in cyber space. It was fun, I rode in paddock yesterday, the dogs were preoccupied with mom's farrier being out. They think the hoof trimmings are a good doggie treat. Today Mia was parked RIGHT by the gate, and Ole was shadowing me. So I headed Mia's usual route and she turned back after only .6 miles, too warm for her I suppose. She'll be happier tomorrow when its snowing. Worked for me because Shade is still a big lookie lou when we go that way and today someone was working on their motocross course in their back lot and Shade was really sure she couldn't just go by that.

So we put Mia in the yard and went about 1.2 miles the other direction and back. Ole went on the 2nd leg so he should be ready to snooze all afternoon in the house. I think I have finally licked the weird processing bug I introduced friday grabbing an updated coordinate file from an IGS processing center. It was overflowing array bounds and the stinking subroutines were not crashing they were producing garbage results. Gaah its a bad feeling when you have clobbered your routine processing and are desperately looking for the cause so you can get things working again.

No comments: