Thursday, March 18, 2010

ARGHH -- Markey flopped her vote to yes

I need to find out what it takes to file FCC complaints. All the local alphabet networks are Democrat propaganda organs. I am taking it extra personal because I was one of the idjits that voted for that lying witch. I was sold on her as being a business women and I expected she would be a moderate voter not a Pelosi shadow. Dumb dumb dumb dumb and feeling grudgeful about it. I don't tend to hold grudges, I let the sack of shit 'charity' umbrella group off the hook once I had my money back from the paypal complaint I filed.

But these crazies marxists have GOT to be stopped. I am sick and tired of constant drip of media bias, its personal because they had ME going --not wanting communism but thinking badly of Bush, and heck I was sold on Barry until just a few months before the nov elections when I got my butt in gear and did some independent research, etc etc. I really don't like being played for a damn fool and they played me pretty well.

No comments: