Monday, March 31, 2008

sigh

I don't know what is going on with mom and have no clue how to discuss it with her. She doesn't like the staff meetings at her contractors job. So she's been sick, has a crappy next day any time she's overdone it. So what does she do yesterday on her birthday? Takes it easy most of the day watching tv, in her mold cave as I call the downstairs suite, but then comes out when I'm cleaning the 3 muskateers' pen and works hard shoveling for an hour to 90 minutes. NOPE she is not that much better, I heard her calling in sick to work this morning. I thought she was fairly comfortable with this organization and their philosophy so its only the dislike of meetings driving this stupidness. If she wants free of meetings she needs to get on the stick and start up a private practice utilizing horse therapy. Needs to stop with the "I'm so sick" and either do the extra work to be on her own or suck it up and do her job, including the part that isn't so much fun. Cant have it both ways.

apr 17. cheating and slipping in a whole 'nother sigh. Made a sort of apology to someone today. No bowing and scraping, as I really didn't feel I owed them any words at all, except I guess I did because it was going to niggle in the back of my mind if I just kept ignoring their email to me. Now I can drop it and move on. Which puts me way ahead of them; they hold on to every hurt forEVER and bring them up anytime a topic comes within spitting distance of being related to one of the many 'you done me wrongs' they feel they've suffered. I'm so glad I realized lifes too short for that.

No comments: