Saturday, March 8, 2008

girls day out


After a lazy morning I had a nice ride on Shade, 10.5 miles for the workout log. Then after almost falling asleep having a quick brownie muffin and mug of tea I shook myself awake and took a wee short ride on Cindy. Sadie wanted to come too, but Cindy was her typical fire breathing self so I think I better stick to Grey for any ponying of Sadie. I may have to convince Grey to be nice to Sadie but he wont try to bolt for home on me when I have my hands full. Tomorrow I think I'll open gates and let them mingle while I try to get some pen cleaning done. Dang I wish the starter was fixed on the tractor. I spose I could buy myself a tractor or farm ATV with a dump bed, I'll need something in WY eventually. I'm watching craigslist but not shopping hard at this point. What I should do is to marry a handyman who wants to fix tractors as a hobby. Yeah, I bet there are lots of single men out there that fit that description --NOT. Well I need to finish my tea and feed horses while its still light. (I love how much longer that is now, but am not looking forward to the clock jump. Oh well I haven't been good about getting up and using the daylight so I guess it wont really make much difference. Oh I love flexible hours. Heres a pic of Cindy from november. --I never said this was a proper blog

No comments: