Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dad to the rescue


He got the tractor pulled out from where mom and I had it jammed, and got it started. use HIGH gear. I cleaned Sadie and CJs pen into the garden cart earlier. Then he lifted up the flatbed trailer and I found a block and some boards. I took the flat tires off while he scooped the manure bay up. So then I went to clean my pen. Got the first bucketful loaded and Stalled the tractor, grr. So dad had to come out and start the tractor again. I got the 3 muskateers' pen fairly clean, took a break and the rode RazzMo. He's so smooth. He wanted to eat when we were almost back so I got off and led him. Big dufus kept jumping. First there was a car -waaay behind us, I don't think it set him off but he jumped so hard he jerked the reins out of my hand, ran 25 ft into the middle of the road, then swerved towards me and froze. I caught him, led him past the car which was waiting by this time. Then Razz jumped about 4 more times in the couple hundred yards home. I kept the reins thought. We get home and he was all stirred up by Peekaboo kitty, and was snorty when I grabbed the paper. Goofball. After I sorted all the horses out Mia went running to the driveway gate and I saw a little white JRT looking dog) boinking down the road. Perhaps he was stalking Razz earlier. Apparently those little monsters could bite his toes off or something?! Heres a pic of mom riding Razz from last summer

No comments: