Thursday, March 6, 2008

Too pretty not to ride this morning

I thought it would be too cold since the overnight low was down there, but it was so inviting by 9am that I rode Just a 4 mile ride down to the ditch and along it for 1/2 a mile then we went down rd 35 to get some hill work. Its just a gradual sand hill but any hill is better than none. If the weather holds this weekend I should play with other horses too. Shades been getting some conditioning but the others have been getting bare minimums. --At least I 'have' to catch Sadie to get her pellets every day (she could live w/o them but I feel better with her getting the ration balancer ) and with Grey getting extra supps for his tendon I've been pretty faithful with his 'sit-ups' I can see them working too which didn't happen when I tried them before he had chiro work.

No comments: